[...] personally I think the Summer run was patchy - didn’t find its feet ...

Andy Wilman, the executive producer of Top Gear, has blogged about this past year, FinalGear.com, and the budget cut facing them for 2009 and what they’re going to do about it.

[...] personally I think the Summer run was patchy - didn’t find its feet until the Shit Alfas film in show 3, but rocked from then on - I mean Japan, TG versus the Germans - quality stuff there. As for this just finished Autumn run, I was crapping myself going into it cos we only had eight weeks to prepare, but in the end I’m very happy with it.

I think Star in a Car found its feet again after the less than successful “Two at a Time” experiment. All it takes is good guests really, and people of Boris’s calibre are just that. So we’ll continue SIARPC in this vein for a while (probably should change the car though) and I know that will annoy some of the Final Gearheads, but lads, we can’t make all of this show for you, and whilst I am genuinely interested to know what a 19 year old Skyline fanatic in Oregon thinks of the Japan race, at the end of the day I’m not that bothered about his opinion on Harry Enfield.

Make sure to read the full article for the rest.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий